[Hartwood] sewing tip for books

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Sat Sep 3 00:45:21 PDT 2011

The utility sewing kits at the dollar stores have a curved upholstery
needle in the set. I wasn't sure about it, but it sure makes the
kettle stitch easier. I suppose I -could- switch between the two
needles if I really wanted to use the regular one for part of the
book...

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/