[Hartwood] South Hartwood A&S

Julie MacTíre redshasta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 02:23:07 PDT 2011

People are welcome to come to Mischa's and my place today at 630 PM.  1832B
Latimer Road, Nanaimo - plenty of parking around the house on the road.  The
front door is on the right and around the back.

We urge people to bring snacky things and will be contributing our own club
soda, etc.

We need to know if it works for people in the Nanaimo area; a few people are
saying that Tuesday would make a better day for them.  Any input?

Scathach

PS yeah, I totally suck at getting this thing out in a timely manner.