[Hartwood] North Hartwood A&S evening

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Wed Sep 7 12:57:29 PDT 2011

Following Scathach's excellent example of timely announcements...

Reminder:
A&S Wednesday night features on-going bookbinding activities from
6:30-9:00 p.m. Supporting activities such as the reading of period
recipes are more than welcome. Come to think of it, any cheering is
wonderful!

Site:
Cecille's place on 1st St. in Courtenay; contact her for directions.
(I drive by feel: the duplex on the left which had the roses eaten by
deer. I can't help you there...)

Snacks: If you want 'em, bring 'em. (Cecille can contradict anytime...)

Gotta go now... I'm still at work! See you in a few!

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/