[Hartwood] Largesse for Coronet

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Wed Sep 7 22:05:38 PDT 2011

Amber wrote:
> Our Maitress Cecille de Beumund will keep track of the bookmakers and how
> many they have completed.  Email her at canzonet3 at gmail.com to register.
> I commit to making 10 books and I challenge others to meet or exceed my
> numbers.

Maitress Cecille, have you had many registrants for the coptic book
challenge?  I am going to commit to five books, and this day Kjartan and I
have made the chest, and it will be completed in this coming week - it still
needs to have a finish and the Tir Righ badge painted on it.

Halima and Joye have estimated that at least 100 books will fit quite
comfortably inside our pine tourney chest, and so it is official - the goal
is 100 books!

With just over two weeks left to go, I would really love to know how many
books are finished and how many in progress.  Anyone?  (James has let us
know he has completed three, and I saw two lovely books with Halima...)

Doireann