[Hartwood] Fw: [northern] Tir Righ A&S and Bardic Championships Oct 22, 2011 - Feast Information (please forward with wanton abandon)

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Thu Sep 8 06:05:55 PDT 2011

Hailsa!

Feast tickets are now available for Tir Righ A&S and Bardic Championships
Oct 22, 2011 in the Shire of Lionsdale.  To purchase feast tickets, contact:
Lady Aine Selmasdottir <danniellevanpelt at hotmail.com>.  Tickets are $10
each.  There is not a discounted youth or child rate, so if your child is
unlikely to eat an adult portion you may wish to consider having him or her
eat off-board.  Off-board seating is available as space allows for $5 per
person.

Tickets will also be available from Lady Aine at Odin's Playground
(Lionsdale) Sept 10-12 and from THL Elspeth Selwode at Tir Righ Coronet
(Seagirt) Sept 23-25. There are a limited number of tickets so don't delay!
Ticket sales will close Oct 11th (Tues after Thanksgiving/Golden Swan) or
when sold out.

Feast menu will include several vegetarian and vegan options. Menu details
will be posted when finalised.