[Hartwood] Still looking for a hall for White Court...

Jamie j_amazon at telus.net
Sat Sep 10 17:57:33 PDT 2011

I do totally agree that a more central hall for next time would be
the best. We can book early and hopefully get something that was all
booked up this year.

Kitchen: really big, one stove and a larger than normal fridge. About
40' of counter space plus an island that is about 12' by 6' that
contains 2 double sinks. The kitchen is in a really big room with
extra floor space. Plenty of plug-ins for those cooker things. I
think there is a microwave ( can anyone remember ?)

Cost : $ 125.

Weather affects us all.

Julie did an awesome job and it will greatly help us in the future.

Kjartan