[Hartwood] Still looking for a hall for White Court...

Amber jademagpye at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 09:34:25 PDT 2011

Very glad to hear there is lots of prep room and plug ins for the portable ovens.  Sighs of relief here.  So book it.  What do you think is a reasonable fee for the feast?  I am thinking in the $12 to $15 range for adults, 4 or 5 dollars less for youth and under 12 free.  But I don’t know if you have budgeted for prizes.  I know there were prizes left over from the War.  Lady Sara would know where those were.  susanhudema at shaw.ca
Do you have someone lined up to print the tickets?  I agree that Coronet would be a great place to sell them.

Marina