[Hartwood] Book count: numbers!

Amber jademagpye at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 09:43:46 PDT 2011

Wow, that's fast.  It takes me 2 hours what with pee breaks and changing the
TV episodes on the computer.  Mind, I am doing 14 signatures for each book.
We've been making the 5 and 3/4 by 4 and 1/2 inch books.  I've got 2 more
prepped and ready for sewing.
We will have a lovely variety of books for their Highnesses.

Marina