[Hartwood] Book count: numbers!

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Sun Sep 11 11:42:16 PDT 2011

Marina wrote:
> Wow, that's fast.  It takes me 2 hours what with pee breaks and changing
> the TV episodes on the computer.  Mind, I am doing 14 signatures for each
> book. We've been making the 5 and 3/4 by 4 and 1/2 inch books.  I've got 2
> more prepped and ready for sewing.

LOL, I was worried when you wrote how long it took you in an earlier post,
but now it's clear why!  Wow, thank you so much for all of the hard work put
into your books.  So, these are double the size of the regular ones...  And
about how thick?  I'm guessing that each one would count as around 4 of the
regular sized ones, space-wise, in the tourney chest?  That will really
help.

Dori