[Hartwood] Book count: numbers!

jamesllewellyn at shaw.ca jamesllewellyn at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 11 12:11:43 PDT 2011

The regular ones we are doing are a factor of 24.

4 quires of 6 leaves  or 6 quires of 4 leaves.

A leaf makes up 2 pages double-sided in a book or 4 pages if we numbered
them.

So these make books with 48 double sided pages or 96 pages for actual
writing on.

Halima is much faster than me sewing as I can usually sew 2 in an hour.

Of course, now I am switching to try and do the oriental ones so that may
take longer initially..

James