[Hartwood] Book count: numbers!

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Sun Sep 11 12:15:48 PDT 2011

James suggested 6 quires of 4 sheets each, and we've been doing 4
quires of 6 sheets each. That you are doing 14 signatures is amazing!
Most of our books are 3" x 4 1/3", small enough for a pouch; yours are
double, more journal size (Margarite is doing a few of this larger
size, too).

Our calculations showed 140 of the smaller size would pack the tourney
chest tight; with your larger size, 100 books total will make it that
much fuller-looking! (1 journal size = 4 pocket size +/-)

Excellent work!

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

Sun 11 Sep 2011 11:42:16 AM PDT, quoting Morel Carr Zupanic