[Hartwood] Book count: numbers!

Amber jademagpye at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 00:55:16 PDT 2011

Yes, I was hoping that the bigger books would make the chest look more full.
The books average 2.5 cm thick.  I have been using 4 folded half sheets of
photocopy paper.  I wanted to books to be thick enough to be useful as
journals or mini sketchbooks.
I have to say that it's become somewhat addictive.  I was going to stop at
10, then I thought a dozen but I can't just stop.
Marina