[Hartwood] Book count: numbers!

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Mon Sep 12 02:06:11 PDT 2011

Yes, it's a toss-up between making the box look full (and it will!)
and making lots so there will be lots for give-away.

They -are- addictive! Quite a number of chores have been ignored this
weekend because of these books; at least I could work on a couple of
books while working on my other project. Paperwork can wait!

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/