[Hartwood] Fwd: [AnTir-Webministers] FW: [STEPS] Social Media andthe SCA - A clarification

Julie MacTíre redshasta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 18:50:11 PDT 2011

To make it really good and happy and wonderful, one could just make a blog
post/page on the official website and link to it from the social media in
question.  That way people know: links to official website = official stuff.
 No link, just a ARR COME OUT BANG STICKS DRINK BEER AT
ALGIFUDTHORVALDWINAR'S PLACE AT 5 TONIGHT = not official.

Scathach