[Hartwood] Fwd: [AnTir-Webministers] FW: [STEPS] Social Media and the SCA - A clarification

Julie MacTíre redshasta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 14:37:19 PDT 2011

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <chiara.francesca at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 2:28 PM
Subject: [AnTir-Webministers] FW: [STEPS] Social Media and the SCA - A
clarification
To: antir-webministers at antir.sca.org

Pray attend dear Webministers, a very important message from our Kingdom
Seneschal.

If you have any questions about this please direct them to him.

If you wish to have a discussion on how to gain help with your website
please start it here. :)

Baronessa Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
An Tir Kingdom Webminister