[Hartwood] Hartwood Rocks

jamesllewellyn at shaw.ca jamesllewellyn at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 26 13:59:46 PDT 2011

<whispers>  I stole this wonderful idea from Master James.  Shhhh, don't
tell!  ....  He's right behind me, isn't he?

Doireann

Oh, how little you know, dear protégé...  :-)

I was very proud of Hartwood and your accomplishment.

A little idea, a sense of community and a dream.

And the secret is now to keep that momentum going. More communal ideas. More
learning, instructing and sharing. And more streamers....yay, Halima, I
wanted to dance into court swinging the streamers  :-)

Master James Llewellyn ap Gruffydd
Uber-south Hartwood Provisional Governor.