[Hartwood] Hartwood Rocks

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Mon Sep 26 15:43:05 PDT 2011

Thanks, James, for your suggestions, instruction and encouragement;
that was a well-lit fire you started! I'm grateful to Cecille, too,
for making her place available to meet (and Scathach, for her place
further south) and egg each other onward. I'm looking forward to doing
more such projects!

As for the streamers... I can't say that the idea of dancing hadn't
crossed my mind... Mayhap you would join me in dancing us into court,
next time?  ;)

(Oh... More streamers, please! 6' float-y ones work nicely in all venues!)

Yay! for Kjartan's distribution of White Court tickets to all the
Royalty in court!

Yay! for Marina's "loving cup for a loving couple" and the bottle with
which to fill it!

Halima
member of Hartwood and proud of it!
--