[Hartwood] Hartwood Rocks

canzonet3 canzonet3 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:47:33 PDT 2011

Oh, so very many Yays!

The Principality has indeed taken notice of our brave new Shire and the
direction we are taking.  And that notice is indeed favourable.

For what we have accomplished and put forth this past weekend did not just
light the flame for Hartwood's colours, but helped to start tiny sparks for
other branches who were present and watching.

May we, by our continued efforts as individuals and as a Shire, be a source
of inspiration for Tir Righ now and in the future.

Huzzah!!

Maistresse Cecille de Beumund