[Hartwood] [rocks] Coronet

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Mon Sep 26 22:48:25 PDT 2011

Those last few hours before the presentation... Oh, my...

Lady Elspeth brought over a hundred bookplates that she designed and
printed on her hand-press, one for each and every book, so that all
would know that these were given by the hands of Their Highnesses of
Tir Righ to those Whom They would favor.

We cut and pasted like maddened creatures to get them completed before
Court! It was wonderful madness!

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

Mon 26 Sep 2011 10:20:29 PM PDT, quoting Morel Carr Zupanic