[Hartwood] Tir Righ August Investiture

John Mail lionsgater at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 20:45:53 PDT 2011

Greetings,

It never hurts to go through the exercise of putting together a bid. The huge success of last weekend is still fresh in their memory and it easily showed you can draw that may bodies to the island. I don't think the Principality is getting so many bids they can not give anyone a pass on getting a shot.

That being said Tournament of armies is three weeks before and Crown just after (though Crown is four hours south).

John Macandrew