[Hartwood] Archery Practice

William Cocker hedgeh0g at telus.net
Wed Sep 28 04:10:28 PDT 2011

For everyone's information:

Archery here in Port Alberni is about to restart at the Glenwood Centre.
Commencing Thursday October 6 at 7:00 PM. The first night is free (normally
there is a drop in fee of $2.00). The second practice will be on Thursday
October 27 at 7:00 PM. At that time, I imagine the regular practice of every
Thursday at 7:00 PM will resume for the winter. Glenwood is a large indoor
venue, with space for many archers. This is not SCA archery per se, but more
along the line of FITA 20 metre.

Wilelm Bogamann