[Hartwood] Council help please!

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Wed Sep 28 12:31:24 PDT 2011

I really need someone responsible to please represent me in Council Sunday.
I have things to present but can't be there.  And maybe a second person to
remind them?

Marina, do I need to send another copy of my membership card, in the case
that I become herald?  It was shown at the last council meeting.

Kjartan, I'll be sending you my portion of the event proposal for the Spring
TUTR/Heraldic & Scribal Symposium.

Mostly, I need someone to cover my heraldry input, and Principality event
input, but they will need to print off two or three color pages, I'm afraid.

Dori