[Hartwood] Seth

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Fri Sep 30 08:56:02 PDT 2011

John MacAndrew wrote:
> Depending on dates and times I would love to teach target archery arrow
> construction (depending on Willem's availability) or my kumihimo class.
> Just because I think everyone should know how to make their own arrows or
> do Japanese braiding.
>
> And while I can't speak for my Lady I know she itching to teach more silk
> banner painting.

This is wonderful!  Lord Wilelm has spoken to me about arrow-making and
bowstring-making, and kumihimo would be awesome.  More string things!  Your
Lady has mentioned silk banner painting (I'm trying to find where....) so
that is on my list as well.

I will be sending out forms to potential teachers, which they will hopefully
use for future classes as well, so that the TUTR can add them to their
database, and I can keep a list for myself.

Dori