[Hartwood] Hartwood Champions? Seneshcal would like to open debate

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Sat Aug 18 13:42:13 PDT 2012

I seem to recall a while back M. Cecille had some thoughts on how the arts could be broken down for competition, but I'm not sure if it applies here -- there was the scholar, the crafter, and the performer... I think. I could be wrong though! The three sporting champions are obvious, but I think we can play with the others. Doesn't Seagirt separate Arts and Sciences as two different things? (And what's that line?)

~ Danielle/Cunegonda, who really just likes the idea of champions all around regardless of how we define them.