[Hartwood] Nominations and applications.

Amber jademagpye at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 20:15:14 PST 2012

Gentles.

It has been several weeks since I announced my resignation and to date there have been no applications for the position.  I know we have very capable people out there who are willing to serve our shire.  Please, talk to them and send in a nomination if they are not comfortable putting forth their name.  We need a strong and technically savvy officer with good people skills.  This shire has 50 paid members and at least an equal number who play but haven’t gotten a membership so we have a decent pool of talent from which to choose.

Remember our next meeting is by Skype on Sunday Feb 26 at 7 pm.  Mistress Cecille has asked that those holding the meetings download the latest version of Skype to better our reception.

YIS
Marina la Pica