[Hartwood] Feb 26th skype meeting cancelled

Amber jademagpye at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 18:08:35 PST 2012

dear Hartwood,

It would appear that we are unable to generate a decent number of bodies to hold our February meeting tonite.
The Nanaimo hub is unavailable and several of the usual suspects are unable to attend.  Given the situation I am cancelling this meeting.

I apologize to those who may have already left for a hub near them but I didn’t get confirmation until just a few minutes ago.

If the council would send me their preferred next meeting date, I should be grateful for the input.

Marina
enjoy the Oscars people.