[Hartwood] Feb 26th skype meeting cancelled

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Mon Feb 27 02:19:10 PST 2012

Well, next weekend is Kingdom A&S and I'll be gone. The weekend after
is Daffodil, but that's just a one-day event. That Sunday?

Exchequer business:
1) The legal costs have been covered by Tir Righ; if they need
anything from us, they will send an invoice.
2) Only Symmonne has submitted an event budget/proposal; at least,
that's the only paperwork I have.
3) Fjorlief, cash that cheque, please.

Are we still having a face-to-face meeting on the TUTR weekend?

Maybe some of us (Emrys) need a count-down?

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/