[Hartwood] Daffodil Merchants pt. 2

Rebecca Burley becca25331 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 18:45:05 PST 2012

Greetings again!

Just an update for Daffodil. We still have space available, and there's
one additional note. There will be power at the site, although it's
STRONGLY discouraged from using it. The building is lit very well and
there is already heat inside, so there isn't much need for it. However,
if you do decide to use it, there's an added $10 for access. Again, if
you or someone you know would like to be a part of the Daffodil this
year, please contact me or send an e-mail to Daffodil_35 at shaw.ca.

This is the event site that will be able to answer most questions. http://members.shaw.ca/daffodil35/

Merchants will want to look at this page initially. http://members.shaw.ca/daffodil35/merchants/merchants.htm

This is the site itself, and how to get there. http://members.shaw.ca/daffodil35/site/site.htm

Again, feel free to contact me or the event's e-mail regarding questions. Hope to see you there!

YIS

Cai Kristy

bo´he´mi´an

n. a nonconformist with artistic or literary interest who disregards conventional standards of behaviour.