[Hartwood] Children at events

Zofja Case z.haiku575 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 20:55:07 PDT 2012

Hello all!

I am just messaging in to ask about how many children often attend these
Hartwood events of ours. I haven't been to many that we have held yet and
am curious as to the numbers of children/youth that normally attend. That
information will help me to know what kind of activities to plan for
upcoming events (Such as Armada!). So, basically, I am wondering how many
children are in the Hartwood SCA, and how many from out-of-shire normally
make the drive up to our events.

Thank you, Joye de Beumund
(Hartwood's Family Activities Coordinator).