[Hartwood] 24 Jun 12 @ 4pm Hartwood council

John Mail lionsgater at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 12:02:51 PDT 2012

Good afternoon everyone,

Sorry for the short notice. This Sunday after archery practice we will be having our monthly Hartwood council. This is normally a skype meeting and we are trying to coordinate skype sites in Nanaimo and Port Alberni and will confirm shortly is this has been accomplished.

In the mean time the meeting is at 1996 Maple Drive, Black Creek.

What happens at council?

- We review the previous meeting minutes,
- We hear officers reports about all the great things going on,

- We review upcoming events in our Shire (approve dates against Kingdom/Principality, review budgets and such)
- We review upcoming Principality/Kingdom events that are in need of a good home.

- We review officer statuses (such as offices needing filling or postings if someone wants to fill an office),
- We review any new business.

If you are unable to make council or if we have issues with the usual skype locations please send me any information you would wish to have put on the agenda.

Many thanks,
John Macandrew,
Seneschal, Hartwood.