[Hartwood] Information about your group

Clarence Guilderson guilder at telus.net
Thu Mar 22 14:13:38 PDT 2012

Hi, in an attempt to learn more about your group for my 15 year old
son who is interested, we joined your mailing list.  (I couldn't get
through to anyone with the email addresses provided on the website)
If you can point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful.
First, what is your group all about? What do you do? Do you have
meetings? My son is very interested in learning about making medieval
weapons, and learning medieval battle tecniques.  We are located in
Campbell River, are there any group activities
up this way?
Thanks!
Lori Guilderson