[Hartwood] Information about your group

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Thu Mar 22 15:14:33 PDT 2012

Hi, Lori.

Sorry about the website links; the Hartwood server has been having
issues, and email links -should- be working by now.

Our group is a branch of the SCA (www.sca.org), recreating some of the
better aspects of the Middle Ages and early Renaissance. We hold
events that may include tournament combat, arts and sciences
activities, and feasts. We also meet for fighting practices and for
arts/sciences activities.

Do explore the link above, and the hartwood.tirrigh.org website for
some more information. We also have a facebook page.

Our branch president (seneschal) is John Macandrew
(lionsgater at yahoo.com), in the Miracle Beach area; he also holds
Sunday archery practices. Dori lives in the Willow Point area.

Stay tuned to the email list for announcements; the next one(s) should
be on the upcoming weekend of classes in April, held in Port Alberni.

Do ask questions!

yours,
Halima al-Rakkasa (modernly known as Linda J. Doerksen)
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

Thu 22 Mar 2012 02:13:38 PM PDT, quoting Clarence Guilderson