[Hartwood] TUTR - Offline folks

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Mon Mar 26 11:30:03 PDT 2012

Greetings!

I am concerned about those who are offline getting the messages about our
TUTR session, particularly those in Port Alberni area.  I've already gotten
several registrations this morning - a couple of classes are already half
full, and two classes have only a couple of spots left.  If you know of
someone who is not online, or not on very often, please help them to get
registered asap, if they wish to partake in classes.

Dori

-----
No virus found in this message.