[Hartwood] TUTR Registration - Hartwood Spring TUTR

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Mon Mar 26 11:37:27 PDT 2012

First, I would like to thank Lady Cunegonda for getting a wonderful
registration and information website up, despite huge obstacles.  Our area
was hit hard by a storm, so power outages have been a major stumbling block.

I woke up this morning to find several students already sending in their
registrations!  A couple of classes are already half full, and two are
almost to capacity.  Please get your registration forms filled out and sent
as soon as possible, to give yourself the best chances at getting the
classes you want.

Class and site information, and registration forms are at
http://topfloor.ca/hartwoodtutr/

I'm looking very forward to seeing many of you there!

Doireann Dechti
Registrar, Hartwood Spring TUTR/
Heraldic & Scribal Symposium

-----