[Hartwood] Hartwood Party Invitation

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Wed May 2 12:29:40 PDT 2012

Elizabeth wrote:
Either way, I need help decorating. Perhaps you can help me put up
the banners and set up some tables? I had a thought to putting large
tapestries around the great hall. I have also chosen plain white table cloths
and because it is Mayday I wish to bring a few of the cherry blossoms and
put them on the tables. Do either of you have any ideas...
********************
Dori wrote:
You have chosen your helpers well!  I so often find myself putting up
and taking down tables.  And Sayyida Halima is so well practiced, and
so good at decorating the walls with banners and tapestries.  We'll
have this hall looking warm and inviting in little time.  I believe
that your plans to decorate the tables are very lovely.  With baskets
of fresh breads of varying types between the cherry blossoms, the
feast tables will be difficult to resist.
Halima adds:
Wait-wait-wait! Here are the cheeses made by Kjartan and Fjorlieff to
go with the bread. Wasn't James going to bring some of his sweet butter?