[Hartwood] Hartwood Party Invitation

Carol Hamill hamill at island.net
Fri May 4 09:25:44 PDT 2012

Greetings Lady Elizabeth and all gathered.

Speaking of bread, I recently heard of a strange new dough, I do not
know what it is called.  It sounds flavourful.
2 cups flour
2 eggs
2 T olive oil
2 T water
1 t salt
1 t cinnamon (cloves and nutmeg to taste)
     honey (as needed at end)

Blend ingredients, knead into dough. Chill and let rest for at least one
hour. On a floured board, roll the dough to very thin then cut in thin
strips or wide strips up to 2 inches. Drop the strips into boiling water
(containing salt and oil) for 2-3 minutes depending on size. Remove from
pot, let cool somewhat and begin layering the strands in a bowl or flat
dish. Add one teaspoon of honey to each layer.
Serve beside favourite meat dish.

Reann