[Hartwood] Hartwood Party Invitation

jpclark innchaos at shaw.ca
Thu May 3 21:19:21 PDT 2012

Welcome Colin and Reann...

I already know more about everyone here and we haven't even finished
decorating yet.

Hmmm.... About the taxes. I am pretty sure a messenger was sent with that
which was owing you... You say you haven't gotten it yet?   Well that is
odd... Still you know how it is with travel by water.  No doubt your gold
resides on the floor of the ocean or lines some pirate's pocket.

Halima I like your idea about the breads butter and cheese... Perhaps they
will come to the party in bring them.

By the by ... Did I see some food in the kitchen?  I made homemade bread and
Shrewsbury cakes.

Elizabeth