[Hartwood] Hartwood Party Invitation

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Wed May 9 22:25:44 PDT 2012

I hereby explicitly give my permission to print, in the Hartbeat, the
persona introduction I gave in response to the "Hartwood Party
Invitation".

If you so desire, I may be able to induce Halla and Ysabel to follow
suit; Izzy, not so much, being what she is... :/

Halima al-Rakkasa
MKA Linda J. Doerksen
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/