[Hartwood] Hartwood Party Invitation

jpclark innchaos at shaw.ca
Wed May 9 19:57:58 PDT 2012

Hmmm... I am really enjoying the introductions... Maybe some brave people would be willing to let me reprint them in the Hartbeat?  I am finding them most informative.
I enjoyed Lady Aline’s multiple introductions - it made the party so much more crowded too.
The bread sounds like medieval monkey bread... Tasty.
My youngest child, Mary, turned 11 years on the 5th day of May and we are too have much feasting and celebration with friends... Anyone know any period traditions for birthday celebrations? I should look into that...
Elizabeth