[Hartwood] Embellisher's Guild Challenges: June Coronet

canzonet3 canzonet3 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 15:02:14 PDT 2012

Greetings,

The An Tir Embellishers' Guild will be holding a meeting and hosting
ranking challenges at the upcoming Principality of Tir Righ June Coronet on
the 8-10 in June to be held in the Shire of False Isle (Powell River).
http://www.antir.sca.org/Upcoming/?Event_ID=2578

At this event we will be able to take Guild Ranking Challenges for the
following levels:
Junior Student
Senior Student
Journeyman
- and we're hoping to be able to do Craftsman as well

Information on the Guild Rank requirements, forms of embellishment and the
Guild itself may be found on the website here:
http://www.antirembellishers.org/documents.html

If anyone from Insula Magna is intending to do a ranking challenge at June
Coronet, could the please contact me prior to the event, please.  This
helps us to get an idea of numbers, set judging needs, have sufficient
supplies on hand, as well as help sort out any questions you may have
regarding the challenges prior to the event itself.  Thank you.

We're just setting this up now, so please look for more information to
follow in the days to come.  Please note that the number of ranking
challenges may be limited due to time allowed, so do try to pre-register
early!

Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Cecille de Beumund
Craftsman, Embellishers' Guild & Insula Magna Coordinator