[Hartwood] [northern] Fwd: [AnTir-Webministers] FW: From the society chronicler about social media links.

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Fri May 25 11:58:48 PDT 2012

To all those interested:

In accordance with directives from above, references to FB have been
removed from the website (http://hartwood.tirrigh.org). This may be
temporary.

The Facebook groups may continue to be used for discussions.

Official information (event copy, meeting announcements and minutes,
etc.) will continue to be posted to this email list, in addition to
the discussion that happens here.

More information will be forthcoming.

Halima
web deputy to the Chronicler
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

----- Forwarded message from mhood at shaw.ca -----

 From the Society Chronicler; an important message for Chroniclers and
Webministers.  Seneschals, please take note.

Uilliam