[Hartwood] White Court Billeting

Valorie Lennox vlennox at pacificcoast.net
Sat Nov 10 18:29:18 PST 2012

Just for the record...I am not ignoring this request.
I have one crash space that is already claimed - by Danielle, as it happens
- in order to ensure there will
be food at the event. :-).

I will of course billet Magenta, her student and her dog if there is no
other option...but to do so,
I will have to re-arrange the house and acquire two more beds, so naturally
I am hoping there is another
alternative.

Unfortunately, since I have antique furniture, I don't have the usual couch
space etc. available.

Keep well,
Elspeth/Val