[Hartwood] Hartwood Games Night this Saturday

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Thu Nov 15 09:29:16 PST 2012

Just a quick reminder, Hartwood Games Night & Social is this Saturday in Bowser! Be there, or be... well, missed. Opens with a Council meeting right at 5pm. Tickets for Yule (Dec 1st, in Nanaimo) will be available.

Saturday, Nov 17th, 5pm - 9pm (Setup at 4:30)
Lighthouse Community Centre, 240 Lions Way, Qualicum Bay
Adults, $5. Youth & Children, $0

Please Join us for a casual evening of conversation, music, games of reason and chance. Bring a snack to share, a game to play, a song to sing... but most importantly, bring your good company!

Please note, this is a dry site. No alcohol will be permitted.

There will be a short council meeting beginning promptly at 5:00PM. Lets be on time, so we can get it out of the way!

I'm asking $5 at the door to cover the room rental. Youth and Children are free.

::: Directions :::
Lions Way is just off the old highway, south of Bowser and north of Qualicum Beach. If you're driving on the inland highway, the simplest thing to do is:

- Take Horn Lake Road to connect to the old highway

- Turn left and travel north for a bit (If you pass Casa Del Mar Motel, you've gone too far)

- Take a left onto Lions way. You'll pass by the ambulance and fire station, followed by the hall on your right. Plenty of parking!