[Hartwood] White Court Reminder: Remember the Cookies!

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Sun Nov 25 16:56:37 PST 2012

Just a reminder that White Court is in a week! So far what's left on my potluck sign-up sheet is:

Winter Salad: Slaw
Bean Salad
Grains: Barley (Should be vegetarian, as the rice may not be)
Dessert: Tarts

But really, any veggie, grain, or soup/stew dish will be especially welcome. :) And I hope you guys like ham, cause there'll be plenty of it! Along with Turkey (just cross your eyes and pretend it's goose, okay?) and a little bit of that delicious fish pie from Black Knight.

But the #1 most important reminder for Yule... leave room for cookies. Because when the kids proudly offer you their custom-decorated piece of edible art with those big eyes and expectant smiles, your stomach will thank you. Trust me.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there,

~ Danielle/Cunegonda