[Hartwood] White Court and Seagirt Yule

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Mon Nov 26 09:04:55 PST 2012

I thought I'd let everyone know that at this point I'm reading nearly 20 RSVPs from our friends in Seagirt, plus some from False Isle (Alicia and Stephan, yay!) ... and I'm still rooting for Meredith to come from Lionsgate. This is going to be such a wonderful opportunity to spend time with our friends, and I'm grateful they're taking the time to travel to see us. Thank you.

Janet has promised she'll bring tickets for Seagirt's Yule the week after -- I plan on double-dipping on the Yule celebrations. Anyone want to arrange car-pooling? I'd rather give a friend gas money than the bus!

~ Cunegonda, who is getting more and more excited...