[Hartwood] North Hartwood A&S: Sampler Books - Braids

canzonet3 canzonet3 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 00:57:50 PDT 2012

North Hartwood A&S: Sampler Books - Braids

For the next 3 weeks (not counting Hallowe'en) we're putting together those
sampler books for fingerloop braiding, kumihimo, standard multi-strand
braids, and whatever other styles you wish to keep track of.

Please bring paper for quires, yarn-of-choice, braid-directions if you have
them, note-taking materials, and any braid samples you have that are ready
to go!

(Note:  I'm still taking it easy, so help with this project will be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks, everyone!)

- Cecille