[Hartwood] North Hartwood A&S

canzonet3 canzonet3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 09:57:07 PDT 2012

North Hartwood A&S:

Tonight is loom-warping night!

If you have a PORTABLE loom and would like it warped, then please bring it,
your choice of yarn, and a pattern.  (Also, please post / contact me so
that I have an idea of the number / types of looms that are coming tonight
- thanks!)   Should you need inspiration for patterns, we can set you up
with some ideas for that, too.

If you don't have a loom to warp, we can use your hands and / or knowledge
to warp those looms arriving.  Please come and help!

So far, we know that we're setting up a two-harness table loom, an inkle
loom, and an inkle loom for card-weaving.  There's options to see if you're
interested in weaving!

Hope to see you tonight. :)

- Cecille