[Hartwood] North Hartwood A&S

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Wed Sep 12 13:11:48 PDT 2012

This'll be fun! People could bring some graph paper to work out
designs for two or more colors. I can help with inkle and tablet/card
designs.

For the counter-balance (plain-weave) loom, I recommend warping for a
"log cabin" with two colors (we could -do- that) to learn the weaving
part, and then finish off the warp with the log-cabin pattern with
weft-color changes.

I'll be there!

Halima, string addict...
--