[Hartwood] Winter Solstice A&S and Social Gathering

Aline De Bruges aline_debruges at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 20 23:08:44 PST 2013

A reminder that our A&S Solstice Gathering 'begins' about 3-4 pm, and we'd love to share this afternoon/evening with you!

Address:
1363 Fielding Road, Nanaimo, BC

To get here:
>From the Parkway or the Old Island Highway, drive to the big intersection at the south end of Nanaimo, at Cedar Road.
At that intersection, follow Cedar Road for the equivalent of about 1 block (right after the intersection, Cedar Road dips down then climbs a small hill).
At the top of the hill enter the left-turn lane, and turn left onto Fielding Road.
Our home is about the equivalent of one block down, on the left side, numbers on the front of the front deck (look for stacks of soil and things in the front/side yard, as we are still working on landscaping/etc.)
It's a new house; 1 1/2 storey with basement, with gabled roof, a centre gabled dormer, and 'Hollywood' staircases down each side of the front of the house; pale sage green in colour with taupe metal roof.
We have room for several cars to be able to be parked right in the front yard.

Please come on up the front stairs... or, if you have trouble with stairs, feel free to walk on up to the back of the house, where there is only one stair to contend with to access the back deck.

We're looking forward to an afternoon/evening of sharing your company!
Hawa (Ah-veh) and Alonso (and Ruairdhri)
(Lynne and Al and Rory)