[Hartwood] Spring TUTR [Discussion]

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Thu Feb 14 15:26:18 PST 2013

Contact info for Halima:
phone 250-703-0494
email doerksen at island.net

Your assistance is welcome (you need not be a student in this session) for:
: Set up, 8am Saturday
: Clean up after the Revel on Saturday
: Clean up after classes on Sunday
: Day Food coordinator
: Billeting Coordinator
(Thank-you, Cunegonda, for summarizing this so neatly.)

(I will take phone calls until 10 p.m. If you get the answering
machine, please leave a message including the latest I can return your
call: if you say, "call any time" and I just got in at midnight, I
-will- call you!  :D  Now you know...)

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/